The NP-88 offers accessibility to stay on top of your busy lifestyle. Perfect for basic wireless communication and user-friendly operation. You can set the pager to generate an audible or a vibration alert no matter under noisy or quiet environment when you are expecting an important page. The NP-88 is compact, lightweight, inexpensive and the best choice when you need reliable paging with broad coverage.
In low-light conditions, the backlight makes the screen easy to read
- Standby screen:
The standby screen displays the time of day/date or no display.
- Time of Day and Day/Month:
The time of day and the date display whether the pager is on or off
- Low Battery Indicator:When battery power reaches low level, low cell is displayed, prompting you to change battery. All pagers alerts change to two seconds in length.
- Automatic Alert Reset: The pager alerts automatically stop, even if no buttons are pressed.
- Personal Alarm:This alarm can be set to alert you. The alarm works even when the pager is off.
- Reminder Alert: The pager chirps or vibrates every two minutes until you read all unread messages.
- User Selectable Audible alerts:A selection of five alert tones give you a choice of message alerts heard when you are paged in the audible alert mode D.
- Duplicate Messages:If the same message is received more than once, duplicate sign is displayed at the beginning of the latest message. This message contains the latest timestamp and prevents a repeated message from taking an extra memory slot.
- Message Erase:Messages can be erased all at once or selectively at your choice to free space in memory.
- Memory Retention:All messages remain in memory, even when the pager is off and while the battery is being replaced.
- Memory Capacity: The NP-88 FLEX pager can store up to sixteen 20-character messages, for a total of 320 characters.
- Message Protect:You can protect up to eight messages stored in the pager memory.
- Overflow:Overflow is displayed when more unread messages are received than the available message memory can hold. After you read all of your unread messages, the standby screen is displayed. Timestamp: The time and the date of a message received are displayed on the screen after each message.